Forthright J. Richter Scholarship from The American Association of Railroad Superintendents, USA and Canada 2019 is open for all nationalities. The scholarship permits Bachelor, Masters level program (s) in the field of All Subjects instructed at Canada Universities, USA Universities.
The American Association of Railroad Superintendents (AARS) is pleased to report the accessibility of yearly scholarships for qualified school or university students enrolled at an accredited school or university in the United States or Canada.
Degree Level: Scholarship is accessible for Masters and lone wolves degree level
Accessible Subjects: Subjects accessible in Universities at Canada and USA.
The measure of Scholarship Award – $1,000
Scholarship funds, awarded every year, are sent to the Financial Aid Office at every beneficiary's establishment toward the start of the Fall and/or Spring Term.
Qualified Nationalities: Scholarship is open for students from all nationalities
To be qualified for consideration, a candidate must:
Be enrolled at the season of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited school or university. Inclination will be given to those candidates enrolled in the transportation field and all candidates will be considered.
Demonstrate effective fulfillment of the earlier year's study by keeping up no less than a 2.75 accumulated grade point normal on a size of 1 to 4 with "An" equivalent to 4.
Gather enough credits from an accredited school(s) in time for the Fall Semester to have obtained something like a sophomore dimension standing at the school or university of enlistment.
- To apply for the Frank J. Richter scholarship the accompanying materials must be completed and submitted to the President of the AARS:
- A completed application for Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship Program form including the account requested in Section E of the Application. To view or print the Scholarship Application, Adobe Reader must be installed on your PC. Download Adobe Reader here. Get Adobe Reader!
- An official transcript from the school(s) attended, including work completed through May of the year application is made.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The application and account explanation are to be submitted in one envelope. Orchestrate to have a transcript(s) and letters of recommendation sent directly to AARS from the suitable individual.
- Assessment and Notification: The AARS Scholarship Committee will put together its assessment for awards with respect to the materials submitted. Focuses will be assigned for the story, recommendations, exercises and praises, and the candidate's general capacities.
- For the academic year 2018-2019, candidates will be notified of the Committee's decision by August 15.
The deadline of the scholarship is July 1, 2019