Clyde Higgs Scholarships-University of Warwick UK 2019 is open for UK Nationals as it were. The scholarship permits Masters level program (s) in the field of Environmental Biosciences, Food Security, Sustainable Crop Production educated at University of Warwick.
The scholarships are to help students interested in seeking a career in the agri-food part. The guideline point of the Elizabeth Creek Charitable Trust is to provide support and empower fresh recruits in cultivating through education and different methods and account undertakings to enable horticulture to succeed and at last flourish in a difficult domain.
Because of the considerable liberality of the Elizabeth Creek Charitable Trust, up to six Clyde Higgs Scholarships, every value £6,758, are accessible to UK candidates for the MSc courses 'Practical Crop Production: Agronomy for the 21st Century' and 'Food Security'.
Degree Level: Scholarship is accessible for Masters Program
Accessible subjects: Food Security, Sustainable Crop Production, Environmental Bioscience
Scholarship Benefits: Each Scholarship worths £6,758. Scholarships worth £9,010 (100% obviously charges) are accessible to students in unique conditions.
Qualified Nationalities: UK nationals are qualified to apply
- To apply for a scholarship please download the application form
- and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the application form please provide the details requested and clarify:
- Why you have studied your specific course
- How the receipt of this award would have any kind of effect to you
- What your yearnings are as far as your future career and how this identifies with the future achievement of the cultivating/food production part.
- Candidates will be short-listed and those on the short-rundown will be asked to partake in a telephone or Skype meeting.
- Fruitless candidates will be notified not long after the end date.
Deadline: The end date for applications is 30 June 2019